Associate Membership Application
Brisbane’s Living Heritage Network (BLHN) welcomes your application for Associate Membership.
Please review the guidelines for Associate Membership, detailed below, before applying for membership. Note that all applications will be forwarded to the BLHN Board of Directors for approval before membership is granted.
Associate Members must be
- Cultural and heritage organisations outside the Brisbane City Council area with the same
objects as the Company and which offer visitors an experience which is intrinsically linked to
their particular area’s history or heritage;
- Like-minded organisations whose objects are the preservation, development and promotion of Brisbane’s history and/or heritage (e.g. Historical Societies; Oral History Associations).
- Associate Members must provide copies of Supporting Documents which identify the objectives and status of their organisation. These can include a copy of your constitution or other defining documents.
- Text listing in The Heritage Guide (Charges apply for the inclusion of an image).
- Receive the monthly BLHN e-bulletin (to the email address provided).
- A supply of The Heritage Guide to distribute to visitors.
- Listing on the BLHN website with links to your site (upon provision of content required for such a listing).
- Your events listed on the BLHN online events calendar (by submitting your events through the online submission form for approval by BLHN).
- Invitations to networking seminars, workshops and functions.
- Being connected to an industry network of museums, galleries and heritage places across the greater Brisbane region.
Associate Members hold one vote per member at the Annual General Meeting, but per the BLHN Constitution cannot be voted onto the BLHN Board of Directors.