Booking enquiries received on 0498 382 899 between Monday to Thursday 10.00 am to 3.00 pm only.
Bookings open four months ahead of a tour and close two weeks before the tour start dates.
Bookings are now made through EventBrite, click on the links above to visit the tour booking page. If you are unable to pay by the online system, please contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once bookings are processed, all participants will receive an email update advising the meeting location.
Bookings can be cancelled but Brisbane’s Living Heritage Network reserves the right not to refund late cancellations due to administrative time to process refunds. Note that tours are required to reach a minimum number of bookings to go ahead. You will be notified of any changes to a tour (at least 48 hours ahead of your tour).
Your enjoyment of your tour is important to us
- Please notify us if you have any outstanding health issues that we need to know about on booking.
- Please read the physical rating of the tour and any special requirements carefully.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the advertised tour start time to ensure the tour starts on time.
- We encourage all of our participants to remain aware of their surroundings when crossing roads and visiting heritage sites.
- Our tours are walking tours, so wear suitable enclosed footwear and bring water, and any necessary weather protection.
- BLHN Individual Members receive discounts on BLHN public programs… if you would like to find out about becoming a BLHN Individual Member please click here.
- As Brisbane’s Living Heritage Network offers value for money tours, at this stage, concessions for students and pensioners are not offered.
- Companion cards are accepted.
Tour physical ratings
- Easy (foot paths used, relatively level terrain, short tour, no seating, may be crossing roads)
- Moderate (a mix of foot paths as well as some uneven terrain, some uphill walking, may cover some distance, no seating, may be crossing roads)
- Difficult (extended tour, uneven terrain, some uphill walking, walking long distances, no seating, may be crossing roads)